domingo, 27 de junho de 2010

Introduction


So, I guess everything started with a depressed girl called Melanie Johnson. That's my name.
I'm conscious that I'm not perfect and I have lots of defects as a 17 years-old teenager. Though my studies in Science department, I enjoy writing a lot. I think with writing you can express your feelings and also make other people open their eyes to their reality. Well, at least, that's my point of view of writing. When you're talking about fairy taile stories, that's completely different, that's the opposite of reality.
I want you guys to know that my purpose for writing for this blog is not because I don't do nothing in my life. I decided to create this blog because I wanted to share my problems and show to you guys that everyone, even the fortunate ones, have all kind of problems. "My ELLE Diary" was just a name I invented for this blog with the name of the well known fashion magazine "ELLE".
I hope you'll enjoy reading this blog, I'll try to post articles everyday and I'm seriously doing my best. Please don't take me to the wrong way just for being a teenager. I've learned so many things in my whole life and believe me, I know a lot a stuff I shouldn't know.

Thank you so much for the time,
- M

Sem comentários: